Like his younger enduro brother, the ARMA V3 downhill shock has seen lot of refinements from his previous model.
Engineered with downhill focus in mind, shock structure has seen a redesign in order to be more frame friendly, with metric and imperial sizing, and both classic eye to eye and trunnion mounts.
HBC has been enhanced with a wider range of adjustment, in order to prevent bottom-out issues, while allowing riders to use softer spring rates and still have good support.
Like in STORIA V3, this technology allows the use of thinner bottom-out bumpers, increasing the amount of useful travel.
ARMA V3 is designed to serve those riders who want a coil feel with very high bump sensitivity, and still are in need of a strong bottom-out support.
ARMA V3 FEATURES
- Ultra low-friction coating
- User adjustable HBC technology
- Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity (55 PSI)
- Full custom hydraulic setup available
- No cavitation
- Weight: 720 gr. – 241×76 mm. eye to eye mount – 400 lbs. spring
- PRICE: $1000 + Shipping
This endpoint has been retired